Looking for some easy crafts to keep you and your little one busy? Check out this felt board that’s both educational and fun. You can use it to teach colors, shapes, letters and more.
What you need:
-Different colored pieces of felt
-Large picture frame
-One plain piece of adhesive felt about one inch l inch larger than the frame
-2 pieces of cardboard board the ½ inch smaller than the frame
1. Remove and discard of the glass from the frame.
2. Cut about 1 inch of the corners off of the large piece of adhesive felt.
3. Tape the felt around the cardboard.
4. Place the felt-covered board within the frame.
5. Add a second piece of cardboard to the back for extra support.
6. Secure with kraft paper and duct tape.
7. Cut fun shapes out of the different colored pieces of felt. Here are a few ideas:
-“Felt Board for Kids.” Martha Stewart
-Photo courtesy of Grant Cochrane/freedigitalphotos.net